A section devoted to reviews of events, and ideas on how to improve future events.
Follow this link for the current termcard.
See also Preparing for a Weekend, a general guide to things you might need to bring for a weekend show like York/Tintagel/Hastings/DAS.
Schools, Museums & Living History
- Children's Food Festival: in June 2009 we appeared at the Children's Food Festival at the Northmoor Trust in Oxfordshire
- Oxford Castle: We appeared at a Mediaeval Fair run by the Oxford Preservation Trust in June 2007 and were "back by popular demand"(!) in 2008 & 2012!
- York: We go to Danelaw Village, Murton Park, York (a.k.a. Hauksby) most Easters
- Ashmolean: We helped out at the Ashmolean Museum's family activity day entitled Saxon Sagas in Feb 2007 and at their Festival of British Archaeology in 2012.
- Great Milton School: A selection of the activities we performed at Great Milton, with thoughts on how well they went (very!) May 2006
- Tintagel: A multi-group Arthurian bash in August 2007 & 2008
- Tintagel Videos: Beornwulf the Saxon in a semi-full contact tournament & Godfrid in a very full-contact wenching, August 2007
- DAS at Holmbury: A weekend DAS event in July 2007
- Green College Ball: "A Midsummer Knight's Dream" in July 2007
- Bunni's Hastings Diary: "What I Did On My Holidays". October 2006
- St Briavel's Castle in Gloucestershire was the base for an amazing Mystery Trip Weekend in May 2009.